A Malawian man identified as Bob Phondo has been put on blast on Twitter for sharing ten things about the beautiful woman he’s about to get married to this weekend.
Phondo, who took to Twitter, a micro-blogging platform disclosed that his fiancée contributed a lot to his life from when he had nothing “had no money or place to stay” till he gets very stable financially.
However, Phondo received more of backlash than praise from ladies on the micro-blogging for only talking about “her love for him but nothing about his love for her.”
Read the 10 things he shared below;
“I wanna share 10 things about this woman before we wed this weekend;
1. When I met her I had no place to stay. I was sleeping on a couch at a friend’s house. And she knew.
2. I found a place later on, and she helped paying my rent for months
3. She got me my first car ever.
4. My laptop got damaged and I needed it so much at the time so I could work on my things in order to earn something. She gave me hers.
5. She covered most costs for our dates for a year.
6. She invested in our first two businesses together. And opted for me to run them full time
7. I never met her mom until when I brought my family to meet hers
8. She celebrated and congratulated me for any penny I made at the time, even when it was as little as $10
9. She supported everything I was trying to do to make ends meet. Whether it earned us money or not.
10. Though I’m very stable and all that now, I know she doesn’t really care about those things. She cares about me solely. I know she’d give me anything in the world if she had to,coz she has proved it over and over again
Ladies and gentlemen, that’s the kinda woman I’m marrying”